Lauren Marie is a Joy of Business facilitator, life coach, acupuncturist and body/energy worker.
A mother of young twins, Lauren travels worldwide with her babies, facilitating classes and changing her clients’ point of view about life, health and business. Through her work she offers pragmatic tools for mums to create in their businesses, lives and families and empowers women to keep creating after having children.
Born on the outskirts of Washington D.C., Lauren relocated to Queensland’s Sunshine Coast after falling pregnant with twins in a foreign country in a brand new relationship and with an irregular ‘job’.
She holds a Master’s Degree and is National Board Certified in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and graduated Cum Laude from the University of Maryland with a B.A. in Psychology. Lauren founded The Element Center for Integrative Health, a multi-disciplinary wellness center in Denver in June 2007 after building a successful acupuncture practice in Denver.
A passionate creator and conscious rule-breaker, Lauren seeks to inspire other mothers to see the possibilities others overlook and to embrace every challenge and choice that parenthood brings.
- Don’t Let Shame, Blame or ‘Baby Brain’ Crush Your Dreams
- Why being a mum can add to, not limit your business
- Working mum’s guilt
- Tips to create ease, from a working mother of twins
- Schedule, routine, balance for work-at-home moms
- Why becoming a parent doesn’t mean giving anything up
- The difference between having it all and being perfect
- How to grow your hobby into a business (for mompreneurs)