Amanda Anderson Belluso is a business and communication mentor, entrepreneur and facilitator of several Access Consciousness® special programs including Joy of Business, Right Voice for You and Access Bars®. After earning her degree in International Relations at Södertörns University in Stockholm, Amanda turned her energies and attention to business. At 24, she was running part of the family enterprise – a dynamic and demanding disabilities services business – at times, overseeing more than 100 employees.
After several years, she left to launch House of Belluso with her husband and her brother. Currently, Amanda travels the world, facilitating educational workshops, hosting events and coordinating photography and videography shoots. She recently launched her own brand, Blonde Girl Business, and is the publisher of several upcoming books.
Amanda is renowned and respected for her unconventional and refreshing approach to business and her ability to see the big picture and find patterns within chaos. Amanda’s teachings are based on the simple insistence that a question is the most potent business tool of all, and that entrepreneurism can, and should, be a constant source of fun.
- Tell us about what you currently do in business?
- You also are a Joy o business facilitator, what is the Joy of business?
- What is your favourite tool?
- What do you want people to know about Joy of business? How has it changed your life?
- You work alot with under 30 market. What do you want them to know?