Here’s the thing. Sometimes we have a business or an idea that is a bit like a shaggy dog. that you drive miles and miles away and drop off somewhere thinking that you are dumping it and then you come home and it’s at the door wagging its tail going; “Did you forget me?” Damn! So if your business is still around, ask it what it would like to do or contribute? And you can also look at these questions too:
- If I quit the business, will it expand?
- If I quit the business, will it expand my life?
- Will it create more? Will it create less?
- What if everything was irrelevant? What if nothing is relevant? (If you ask this a lot of times you’ll get out of thinking and into knowing!)
- What could I add to what I am actually creating here?
Here’s the thing. The second you make something relevant, you actually go into the conclusion of what something has to be. You go into the definition of it. The meaning of it. The necessity of it. Not the expansion of it. So everything that is, will you destroy and uncreate it? Right and wrong, good and bad, POC & POD, all nine, shorts, boys and beyond™. (And you can find out more about the clearing statement here! ) When you aren’t in conclusion about how much money you ‘should’ be making, you can start to expand what you are creating!