United States of America
Dr. Glenna Rice, DPT is a physical therapist, wellness and parenting coach, and certified facilitator of several Access Consciousness® special programs, including Joy of Business and Access Body Class.
She is the owner of Access Physical Therapy in San Rafael, CA and is an instructor for ESSE, (The Energetic Synthesis of Structural Embodiment) for bodies. She earned her degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California and has been working with dancers, athletes, children and other individuals for more than 25 years.
Glenna is a single mother of three, and knows firsthand how to negotiate raising incredible children whilst building and running several successful practices and businesses. She teaches Conscious Parenting, Conscious Kids classes worldwide, hosts a monthly radio show, The Questionable Parent, and is a contributing author for two bestselling books on parenting.
Glenna travels internationally, facilitating workshops to create greater awareness with bodies. She maintains that anything that the body is creating, such as injury, pain, disease, discomfort or disability, can change when you are asking questions from a place of awareness, consciousness and no judgement.
• Tips for mompreneurs and women in business
• “The Body Whisperer” What is your body telling you and why?
• Your business is talking to you – are you listening?
• How to be a successful parenting/business owner, without control
• Futurism in business – how to be a creator, not a victim, of the future
• Permission to be imperfect – why letting go is the answer to great parenting
Want to see more classes? See every class with all Joy of Business facilitators and Simone Milasas here!