One thing I know is that judgement doesn’t create anything. It certainly isn’t an invitation for more money to show up in your life.
Here are 10 pragmatic ways to change the energy around your finances — as long as you never give up and do whatever it takes.
- Ask for it. The simplest way to invite more money into your world is to ask for it! Does that sound way too easy? Try it and see what shows up. Ten times in the morning and 10 times at night ask: Can I have the money now please? If you were told that it’s wrong to ask for money or greedy to want too much, you may have to practice until you love asking for more money! Stand in front of your mirror and speak out loud and strong. Can I have the money now please?
- Ramp up your capacity to receive. Many things can get in the way of allowing yourself to receive. You think it’s your job to give to others — not to receive. Or you’re aware of people expecting something in return for what they gave. Receiving is not only the good things in life. When you’re willing to receive everything—mean and nasty, criticism and success you actually make more money.
- Hit the ground running. Every single morning wake up ready to hit the ground running; no lying around in bed. There’s a level of presence when you show up in your life and look at what’s required of you and what your business requires of you.
- Never judge, always be grateful. Often people in sales judge themselves over the amount of money they didn’t make in a week. What if you were grateful for every sale you made, even if it brought in $10? Judgment is like a big black hole that swallows every possibility while gratitude is expansive. Here’s a great question to ask after every sales conversation, whether it was successful or not, How does it get any better than this?
- Lighten up, yes seriously! A lot of people make business very serious and significant. Or they see business as a necessary evil to make enough money to pay the bills and have a little bit left over. If you desire to be successful then approach business from a space of lightness and joy. Money follows joy. Joy doesn’t follow money.
Read Simone’s final 5 tips to invite money into your life on Balance By Deborah Hutton here.